1. According to the _____ of the contract, employees must give six months' notice if they intend to leave.
A. laws B. rules C. terms D. details
2. Mobile phones have proved to _____ with flight instruments and have a negative effect on flight safety.
A. interfere B. disturb C. interrupt D. trouble
3. She went to Europe on vacation but her happy time ended in _____ when their hotel caught fire.
A. tragedy B. crisis C. drama D. misfortune
4. Retail sales volume in local urban and rural areas rose 57.8% and 46.8% _____ last year.
A. individually B. respectively C. correspondingly D. accordingly
5. The managing director took the _____ for the accident, although it was not really his fault.
A. guilt B. blame C. charge D. accusation
6. The new automobile factory is expected to _____ around 30,000 to 50,000 vehicles annually in the first three years.
A. assemble B. service C. supply D. repair
7. In the Chinese mind the Spring Festival is _____ wi